Sunday, December 13, 2009

How many Years of Experience do you have MOM ??



Moms are extra careful and never try to cut corners and hence can have those bad days often. One day it could be Nishant getting into trouble at school or just giving me hard times....it could be Neeharika not keeping up at school. Its as stressful as for me as for them. I try to manage it well, but sometimes cave in, on one of those gloomy days. It so happened, that i was totally stressed out and started crying. Nishant saw me with tears and said..."oops..this is not good. I will go and get Akka, she is the best". Neeharika, comes in and asks me why i am crying? I told her that both of you trouble me so much that i can't handle it better and feel helpless sometimes, and so i'm crying. Neeha said..."Well Amma, we are just kids and we are learning. And you need not be stressed out so much because you are learning too. You have only 9 yrs of experience of being a mom and so it will take sometime for you to handle the stress". Nishant said...."She has 15 yrs of experience...Neeha you are 9 yrs and i am 6 yrs old, that makes it 15. So she has 15 yrs of experience. "


Guess, Moms Stress level is inversely proportional to the experience :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment